Friday, June 13, 2008

My summer job


This summer I am watching my niece for my sister. Her name is Taylor and she is 9 yrs old. I go to my sisters house which is in Perry (right next to Brigham City) to watch her. It takes about a half hour to get there, but its really not too bad of a drive. Taylor is such a sweet and helpful girl and is really easy to watch. She helps me out with Annabelle alot so I can get a few things done (like this blog!) :). I also have a couple friends that live in Brigham City, Lindsay and Cherice, and we had a playdate at the park on monday. We had alot of fun and I think we might try to make it a weekly routine. This is a pic of them together. Aren't they cute! Don't you just love Annabelle's cute grandma, cheesy smile!

2 comments:

Sharstin said...

Love all the new stuff you've done to your blog--way cute, and I especially love that little annabelle!! I am sure it is fun watching your little niece, and I bet she loves it too

Marky said...

The blog is looking so good! Annabelle is so cute!! Lets try and get together this week.. It will be warm weather maybe we can go have a picnic!