Monday, June 16, 2008


I got Bobby Annabelle's hands for fathers day. Aren't they so cute! You can see every little nuckle dimple and little arm roll. They turned out so good. Their is a girl in my ward that does these hand castings and I thought it would be a great idea for fathers day! Bobby loved them and was excited that I captured her little hands for him. We were so lucky that she had her one hand open so we can see each of cute little fingers. The girl who did them said that it is really rare to get babies to do that and she has only seen it one other time. That's our girl! She is just so smart and does nothing but the best!! ;)

8 comments:

Linsay and Jake said...

Heidi, it's Linsay! I love your blog! I'm so glad you started one! Those hand castings turned out SO cute!! I hope you don't mind that I added you on my blog...

Cherice and Corey said...

Oh, those look so cute! Makes me wish I had done those with Raylee. Your blog is looking super cute with all the changes you've made!

Mindy and Marty said...

Love the blog...I am so very impressed, sad though that I can't claim to be the one that helped you finally set it up, sorry. Who is the girl that does the castings? That is such a precious thing. I LOVE the pic of your babe in the posting about your neice...that is the cutest dang smile she's pulling! Hopefully she did some of those in your pics with Kelley!

Lindsey Rose said...

Heidi! Yay you have a blog! it is Lindsey Rose here and I love to see pictures of you and Bobby and your cuter babe! How fun! I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you and feel like we havent seen you in forever, but now I will be checking in on the blog frequently! Tell Bobby hello!

Marky said...

What a sweet gift.. Isn't fun having such fun Dad's for our little girls! I love it..Lets seriously try and get together soon, sorry Wednesday didn't work for us.. but lets plan a day!

~adelle said...

yeah blog! I love seeing what you are up to! those are such cute hands...

Ally and Chris Johns said...

Heidi! Your blog is so cute! I was so excited when i saw it on Cherice's! How are you guys doing? Your little girl is getting so big! And so so cute! I hope you don't mind me adding you to my friend list!

The Swensons said...

Hi Bobby and Heidi! It's us, those annoying Swensons you thought you got rid of when Greg quit T-Mobile. :) I am so thrilled I found your blog. Annabelle is getting so big! How fun... Well, hope you guys are doing well! I will keep checking back.