Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting ready to crawl!

Our little Belle is getting so big! She just started a few days ago getting from the sitting position to the crawling position! Annabelle learned how to sit up around five and half months and since then has been happy and content to just sit and play with her toys. If a toy was ever out of reach she would stretch for it for a second and then just give up. Now she is a little more determined to get that toy that has gotten away from her. She starts by reaching and stretching for the toy then rocks back and forth until she gets to her hands and knees, but then when she starts to go forward she falls down right on to her belly. It's so much fun to watch her practice her new little trick! Once she gets the idea of staying on her hands and knees to crawl, I know I am in loads of trouble! She is going to be everywhere!! I need to start baby proofing our house because once she starts to crawl she could defiantly get into some dangerous things, so that's my next project. Annabelle is getting such a fun personality and learning so much each day! Being a Mom is the best and I'm loving every minute of it!
HERE IS HER THREE STEP PROCESS

Step 1: Oh I see your phone Mommy and I'm going to get it!

Step 2: Yeah I'm on my hands and knees! I can get right to it.

Step 3: Dang it I landed on my belly! :( Oh but I'm still going to get your phone! (which by the way is her favorite toy of course!)

9 comments:

Cherice and Corey said...

I cannot even get over how adorable Annabelle is! It is so fun to watch babies as they try to figure new things out and Raylee's favorite toy is my phone too! I got her a toy cell phone, but she won't have anything to do with it. She wants the real thing! I love the picture of Annabelle in her tutu. I was actually planning on doing that for Raylee's 12 month pictures in a purple tutu as well! Your family picture is cute too. We just got ours taken and I can't wait to get them back!

Keri Loveland said...

Hello Jarrett Family, Your little girl is so beautiful! We have to get together soon. Call me when you come to Perry. There is a fun park there we could meet at. How are you guys doing? Thanks for calling the other day. We are all good at the LOVELAND house for this month! Keep in touch

Sharstin said...

She is so darling! I love when they start to crawl--it's so cute, and look at her go!! we are going to get together at the park next week--would love to have you come--I will give you a ring!

Kim said...

Cute pictures! She is gonna be going in no time and you'll wonder what happened to your baby. Enjoy every minute! They grow up so fast!!! PS Glad you have a blog -so fun, and way cute!

mike and elise said...

TAG, YOU'RE IT! LOOK AT MY BLOG TO SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. BY THE WAY . . . ANNABELLE IS SO CUTE!

Marky said...

Way to go Annabelle!! I can't believe how big she is getting.. she is so cute!!

Nicole Burton said...

Hey Bobby and Heidi. I got to looking at your blog through the link of Lindsay and Jeramiah... I work with her sister and have gotten to know her. They are great.Anyways I went to school with Bobby's little sister Julie. I went to church with the girls back in the day. I was wondering if you could do me a favor and tell Julie and her hubby HI. I don't know how to contact her... besides at Tonya's up coming celebration. I have been asking around about her and haven't heard anything... just would like to keep in touch. Thanks.

Sorry, this is a little weird. :)

Your little one is Beautiful! I had heard through the grapevine that you had a baby! Congrats!

~Nicole (Paroz) Burton

Mindy and Marty said...

yeah for Annabelle! Super baby that always has to show off in front of Liam.... by the way I LOVE that picture of you, Bobby and baby...the one where your both looking down at her...that is the cutest dang thing I've ever seen! It needs to be published..........at least blown up and put in your front room or better yet on your front door...

Jen said...

Your blog is great! Fun to see cute Annabelle's pictures. I can't wait to meet her and hold her in August! We sure miss you guys.

Love ya,

Jen