Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers Day


This was Bobby first real fathers day because last year, as Bobby likes to say, he was just a father to a fetus. So this year he is a real full out Dad! :) I think that it turned out to be a really nice Fathers Day. It was sunny and nice outside so we got to enjoy barbecues with both our fathers. I just love hanging out with our families! I have a wonderful father that has done such a great job raising me and is such a spiritual giant. I have learn so much from him in my life. I also have a awesome father-in-law who is a man with many talents and also raised a wonderful son by his great example. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband that is such a great dad! I know that he loves Annabelle so much and would do anything for her. Aren't I the luckest girl in the whole world to have such a sweet, loving husband! He's not too bad to look at either huh?! :) I love you honey and I hope you had a great day!!

1 comment:

Sharstin said...

Yeah for fathers! I have no doubt that bobby is an awesome dad--and how cute are those two together! Loved the hand cast--adorable!