Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Love NYC!

So I have been back from my trip to NYC almost 2 weeks now and I am finally posting my pics!! I am soooo bad! Oh well... so here they are!

We (Annabelle and I) had so much fun!! It was a girls trip to the big city! My Mom, my sisters Tana and Kami, my niece Baya, Kami's sister-in-law Kris and her little girl Rylee is all who got to go. Kris works for Jet Blue so she hooked us up with some great flights and she has been to NYC many times so she was our tour guide too. I actually have been to NYC two times before but, I have no idea how to get around by the subway so luckily Kris knew what she was doing or we would have gotten lost many times!! So thanks Kris for being our tour guide! You did a great job!
So here are some of our fun adventures......



Heading to the big city! Annabelle's first time flying! She did such a good job!! She didn't cry at all! What a good little traveler!


Taking a ride on the good old subway.

The bright lights of Times Square!
Got to support what brings in the doe! This pic is for you honey! :)
Mmmmmm.................... who wouldn't want an enormous bar of chocolate!!

The NYPD. Not to bad eh! :)

Annabelle's favorite thing to see in NY. The pigeons!!!

The classic Statue of Liberty. Now who wouldn't want to see this sweet little Statue of Liberty!

All dressed up ready to go to the Broadway "Wicked". It was AWESOME! I highly recommend it!

You got to take life by the horns!! Ewe!! Mommy what are those big scary things!!


We went to the American Girl store and it was awesome! I almost bought a doll for me, I mean Annabelle. Don't worry honey one day daddy will let us, I mean you get one! :)

Cheese! Smile for the nice man drawing you!
So here is the final product.........
I think it turned out cute, but she does look like she could be 2 in this pic.
So all in all we had a great time! I am so lucky Annabelle is such a great traveler!! Now we just need to think about where to go next! :)

16 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

How fun is that! I love that you took a pict in front of T-Mobile! What a supportive wife! Looks like a great trip

The Nielsen's said...

How fun!! I would love to go to New York some day. Looks like the sling worked really good. I'm glad you had a great time.

~adelle said...

Great Trip. It looks like you had a fantastic time.

Lucky that your little gal was so good. That is really nice. :)

Marky said...

What fun pictures, I'm glad you had a fun time!! I had lots of fun at lunch today, sorry again I had to leave early.. Lets plan a play date soon, Nevi already misses her friend Annabelle!!

Keri Loveland said...

Looks like you had a blast!!
Hey, get with Lindsie and come to my jewelery party. Wed. oct.8th
you are welcome to bring your baby girl.

Linsay and Jake said...

How fun! I'm glad Annabelle was so good for your trip. She is getting so big! She is adorable!

hoLLY said...

What a fun trip!!!

Sharstin said...

How fun!! your trip looks like it was amazing! I love that picture of Annabelle--how cute is that? also--thanks for your sweet comment--I have had a rough day:) luv ya

Kim said...

I LOVE NYC!!! So jealous! Looks like you had a fabulous time though! Love all the pictures!

Joni said...

That is so fun that you got to go on a girls trip. I can't believe Annabelle is such a good traveler, that will make life easier for ya :) I'm so so happy to hear that you went to Wicked. That was my favorite part about going to NYC. The music is so amazing, I listen to it all of the time and sing right along.

Anonymous said...

Way cut blog Heidi. Your little girl is adorable. You have a cute family. If you don't mind I would like to follow your blog. I like blogs much better than facebook. I just thought facebook would be a great way to find friends.

The Nielsen's said...

I love ALL of the pictures you are such a cute little family. They turned out way cute. Annabelle is so photogenic. And I can't believe how big she is getting. We love your family you guys are so great. Lol

dkjsmith said...

Your little girl is so cute. I think she looks just like her daddy. Lucky for you to get to go to NY I'v always wanted to go. Looks like fun!

Mindy and Marty said...

i need to see that american doll you bought ...! the pictures are fun, what a great trip!

Chris and Leslie said...

You guys are so cute it kills me! Now you can link to our blog, I love this stuff:)

Lance and Natalie said...

Hey Heidi,
I didn't even know you had a blog. I was wondering what happened to you. I didn't even know where you were living. Nice to see what you guys are up to.
Nat