Saturday, August 23, 2008

Update!

I know that I have been such a slacker at updating my blog but we finnally got internet and I will try to update it more often!!

Well our little Annabelle is getting so big! She is now crawling, and has been pulling herself up on everything and walking around anything she can get a hold of! She is very busy and into everything! We finnally baby proofed our house.


This is a funny picture of a time when I was doing laundry and left the room to put some clothes away and Annabelle grabbed my sports bra and put it over her head! She is too silly and fun!


Annabelle's hair has gotten so long! I am able to put them in pigtails and I love it!! Doesn't she look like a big girl with her hair that way?



We love to visit daddy at work! Doesn't he look so cute in his T-Mobile clothes!:)



LITTLE LADY


As you all know I just love to brag how adorable Annabelle is (but don't all mothers do that with their kids?! :)). So, I decided to put Annabelle in a baby contest. Bobby is funny because he thinks that baby contests are horrible and creepy, but I convinced him that they are fine and it will be fun. So, he gave in and we went back to my good home town Sunset and put her in the Sunset Days baby contest. It was a lot of fun and low and behold Annabelle won!!





She won Little Lady in her age group (6-12 months)!! And of course I was a proud little mommy! (she looks pretty happy about it too huh?) :)




She got to be in the Sunset Days parade the next day and had lots of fun showing off her tiarra! :)


OUR BABY VAMPIRE


So Annabelle has been getting some of her teeth in this past month and she has been pretty good about it. So first she got her two bottom front teeth in at the same time and I thought that that was pretty crazy; but then her top left cannine tooth broke through! It is too funny! She looks like a little vampire baby! When she smiles really big you can see it and it just makes us laugh! My friend Joni that is a Dental Hygenist looked it up to see when she should get that tooth in, and she said it shouldn't have come in until she was 20 to 22 months old!! Crazy huh! Maybe she got it in so fast because I read all those Twilight books to her when she was a tiny baby! :)
Well, maybe she will get the right cainine in just in time for Halloween and be a complete vampire! :)
I promise I will try to update more often, so be patient with me. Thanks!

11 comments:

Sharstin said...

I love little Annabelle--and how cute is she in the parade! way to go! I must say I am a fan of the vampire tooth as well--so funny!

Kim said...

So funny about the "fang". Congrats lady Annabelle - she is growing so fast and always such a beauty too, just like her Mommy! Glad you finally updated your blog! LOL...I would wonder what is going on if I weren't your neighbor.

Heather said...

Hey Heidi! I'm so glad you found my blog! Can I add you as my friend?? Your little girl is so adorable. What a cutie....they don't get cuter than that! You should call me and we should get together someday, do lunch or something. Cute Fam!

Heather

Marky said...

Heidi.. I'm so glad to see all the new posts!! Annabelle is so cute, I love her little pigtails!! And the vampire thing is just to funny.. hope we can get together wednesday, let me know if that works!!

The Nielsen's said...

It's about time!! It looks good, you have been a slacker j/k Even though I am your neighbor and see you quite often I can't believe how big Annabelle has gotten. In a couple of months she will be 1 holy cow time flies. I love you blog I'm glad you hve updated it, I love to see new pictures.
Love Ya Linds

Keri Loveland said...

Hello, isn't fun to have a beauty queen in the house! Girls are so fun but, wait until they turn four, Bree will not wear what I want her to wear. Everything that is so cute she wont wear. She just likes a t-shirt and Levi shorts.!! Oh well I guess

Love ya, Keri

Alisha said...

Your little girl is so cute! You look so happy, I am glad that you are enjoying being a mom so much. Bobby and Annabelle are very lucky.

~adelle said...

So cute! I can see why she won the baby contest! She is at such a fun age. I am jealous that she is a vampire. The Twilight books make it sound so great. Maybe she will marry someone like Edward?

Mindy and Marty said...

um hello, i could of not only told you when those teeth are supposed to come in-i could have yanked them out and then you wouldn't have to worry about vampire nightmares, you don't really use those teeth a whole lot anyway...ha ha...


nice update, i was dying to see the baby contest pic's ....did she get to keep the tiarra (sp?)

FINALLY the internet ! thanx bobby....

Lindsey Rose said...

Okay so cute! That is so perfect that she won, she is soo darn cute! i am so glad I got to meet her in person, and it was so fun to see you guys too! Love the vampire tooth!

Joni said...

Of course she won, she's so so cute!! Congrats.